|Input Voltage||AC85~265V||Color Ratio||380-840nm|
|LED Source||1pcs integrated LED||Suggest Height||0.5~0.6m|
|Working temp||-20~50℃||Irradiation Area||2.6㎡~3.2㎡|
|IP Grade||IP44||Beam Angle||60 degree|
1) can I order 1pcs of led grow tube for testing?
no. because minimun 3pcs per item are needed for testing or
2) what color ratio is usually used for both seedling and
vegetative periods of plants? -----our full spectrum
3) what is your warranty? ---------3 years
5) Do you have MR-16 grow light? ----yes, but we will provide you a
E27 to MR-16 converter to convert our E27 connector to MR-16
6) Do you provide spectrum test report? ------yes, we can
More questions as below:
Are you the final factory of the products?
Yes,PS LED had focus on producing high power led and led grow light
for more than 4years
The lifespan of the led is 50000hours,is that true?
This is a theoretical data in the lab.But you can get perfact
result if you equip suitable cooling system for the led source.
Is there any tips after I get the led source?
1. During the soldering, the electronic soldering iron must be kept
under the tempetature of 300°C and the soldering time must not be
beyond 3 seconds. No touch between the electronic slodering iron
2. void using sharp objects to compress products colloidal part
3. Please put on the antistatic hand loop during the use.
Why led grow light is better than traditional plant lights ?
1.The most advanntage of led grow light is much energy save
,usually led grow light replae 2-3 times HPS
2.Led grow light adopt red blue orange UVA far red etc color
wavelength customized is according the plant requirment ,at seeding
stae just need red blue ,at growth and flowerin need full spcturm
3.Led grow light is cold light source,it do not bring much heat too